Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Being

Well hello there, I just reread what I wrote previously.. That was stupid I destroyed it. I do not want to give you a bad impression, I apologize. First of all, Happy Eid. I have been working for the past five days and I was extremely exhausted thus a very good long sleep I had gift myself in return;which continues after this post. Things are great, or to be specific 2016 has been extremely well although life is always changing like a puff of wind in the air. Isn't life is supposed to be like that? There is nothing like realizing that you don't have much time left to stimulate your appreciation for the moments of your life. I mean it sounds corny, but I started to really experience stuff for the first time, like the beauty of patience when I grew up hating on waiting although I have to stand by a fluffy blossoms, blooming tree or pink clouds with little sparkles of sunlight. Time is really important for me. For the first time in my life, I had a project and a goal to focus on. I had to figure out everything I wanted to accomplish in my remaining time on earth, sounds like I'm dying...but nope, think of it as if tomorrow is your last day on earth, wouldn't you want to see a small tick beside your list of life? But, aren't we all dying anyways? Make the best out of it.

I have so much to write, where should I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment