Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm mecha, you're orga ;)



I've been feeling really sad for the past few days. I know I'm not alone that feel awful in some days/week when your self esteem is just shot. From other people's view, I have it all. But honestly, no. It is a very different story from my point of view. But not anymore hihi, I'm happy right now that I've got my appetite back.

I'm currently sitting on my favourite armchair with my favourite drink (Bundaberg ginger beer). Umm I'm pretty sure I don't have anything stunningly poignant to say. I just read a novel called 'Its Not Summer Without You' by Jenny Han. The story was about Isabel who just wants everything to stay the same, because change means moving on. I enjoyed the book. I could not help but laugh and cry through the entire book. You should get one.
Warning : cuss here and there.

I'm going to Shah Alam on the 3rd of March yay ;) I'm going to meet my friends, I'll roger you guys later. And for 22nd,  results is out. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

So sit back, relax and read my favourite poem.

Remember me- I said
to myself, yesterday.
remember today's happiness
to carry yourself through
the sorrows of tomorrow.

by this, you may keep yourself
alive
so I tried.

But we are creatures of the moment
we live for seconds
so we may live through days;
and days are all
we shall remember
when we look back upon years.